Allergy Free Info helps people with allergies and food sensitivities navigate a path to healthy living.
Navigating Allergies and Food Sensitivities

“Allergic Teen Dies After Eating Cookie”

This makes me so sad. A 19 year old teenager,allergic to nuts and peanuts, who was always careful to avoid his allergens, ingested a cookie that he and his friends didn’t “think” had any nuts in it. Unfortunately, it had peanut oil in it, and he died later that evening.:(

http://gma.yahoo.com/allergic-teen-dies-eating-cookie-050855791–abc-news-wellness.html#

Tags: ,

Posted in Uncategorized


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>